Without



Can you imagine a life without music? Without love? Without books? Without a goal? Without a dream? Without Politicians?
What would it be like?

would for opinion or hope
  • I would imagine that they'll buy a new one. 
  • I suppose some people would call it torture.
  • I would have to agree. 
  • I would expect him to come. 
  • Since you ask me I'd say the blue one is best.

Task 1
Write an answer to both questions on all the following topics:

Questions
  1. What do you use or need these things for? (e.g. I need a knife to cut bread or I use a fork to eat.)
  2. How would life be without these things?

Topics:
Music, Love, Books, Goal, a Dream and Politicians.

Task 2
Use the following slideshow to prompt more questions, answers and debate.



Task 3 
Take part in the voting below so that you can compare your choices to those of others.
Task 4
Give reasons for your choices and discuss the results.