Begin With Malta 4


All in One Day

Task 1

Complete the sentences using can + the verb in the table below

Can

Verb

Complete the sentences

I can

you can

he can

she can

we can

you can

they can

Wake up

Return

have

go for

eat

visit

go shopping

swim

relax

dress up

catch

watch

At 7am.

Task 2

Complete this interactive task

Task 3

What can you do in ONE day in Malta?

Task 4

Read this example before you write your own.

I can Wake up on the beach in Golden Bay with the sunrise.

I can return to my hotel to take a shower and get dressed for school.

I can have breakfast with people from other countries

I can go for English or Teacher Training lessons.

I can eat Maltese food for lunch.

I can visit Valletta, the capital city or Mdina in the afternoon.

I can go shopping in Sliema.

I can swim in the sea or relax in the sun.

I can dress up and have some drinks in Spinola Bay.

I can also catch a taxi and watch the sunset in Paradise Bay.

All in one day